- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Commercial litigation
- Building and construction
- Advising subcontractors of their rights in relation to payment claims made and then acting on their behalf in the related disputes
- Acting on behalf of private lenders to enforce their rights under a loan in the event of a default, including registering a caveat over real property and commencing proceedings in the Supreme Court of Queensland to preserve that interest
- Advising clients of their rights in relation to predatory lending claims against banks and then acting on their behalf in relation to that dispute to reach a commercial resolution.
- Queensland Law Society
- Toastmasters International (Club Alpha-Endeavour)
Eduan is a lawyer at JHK Legal. He was admitted to the legal profession in June 2020 and has been practising in the area of commercial litigation and dispute resolution since then.
Eduan has experience with general litigation, with a focus on debt recovery and insolvency. He has worked with a variety of clients, ranging from individuals and companies to large body corporate management firms.
Eduan is an excellent communicator and always aims to provide commercially pragmatic advice, to assist his clients to reach the best possible outcome.
Eduan holds the following qualifications:
- Queensland Practicing Certificate
- High Court of Australia Practicing Certificate
- Bachelor of Law (Hons)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Outside of the law, Eduan likes to travel.