We know family law matters are sensitive.
Whether they may be matters relating to separation or entering into financial agreements, we aim to provide prompt, timely and commercially considered advice appropriate to each client’s individual need and circumstance.
It is vital that our clients are informed and their stresses are minimised.
Whether you have separated or are thinking of separating, or are in a relationship or thinking of getting into a relationship, it is vital that the sooner you obtain legal advice, the closer you are to certainty.
Here are a few areas our family law team services to help find a solution for you:
- Matrimonial and de facto property settlements, including dividing assets including complex trust structures, companies and business entities, bankruptcy and the splitting of superannuation entitlements
- Parenting arrangements for children, including parental responsibility, living arrangements for children and the time they spend with each parent
- Financial agreements including pre-nuptial agreements
- Domestic violence orders and injunctions
- Spousal maintenance
- Child support agreements and child support issues
To discover more ways we can help you navigate your family law issues, chat to our team today.