- Bachelor of Commerce (E-Commerce and Human Resource Management)
- Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- Strategic HR
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Quality Assurance
- Dedicated HR leader, with over 20 years’ experience in contributing to organisational growth and success, across all HR functions in the legal profession.
- Proven track record in talent acquisition, employee relations, learning and development and HR strategy development.
- Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
- Australian Institute of International Affairs
As the National HR Manager, Elizabeth provides comprehensive HR leadership to executives and senior leadership of JHK Legal. Known for her drive and commitment to continuously improve the organisation, Elizabeth has successfully identified, initiated and implemented initiatives to improve staff health and wellbeing, commercial efficiency, corporate culture and industry compliance.
Elizabeth is adept at navigating complex legal landscapes, creating people and performance opportunities, whilst ensuring compliance with industry regulations. She is skilled in fostering a positive workplace culture and managing workplace dynamics, through strong communication and a focus on building and maintaining productive relationships.